Breaking! Blood stains found in Shane Warne’s villa

By BetBarter Staff

March 6, 2022

On March 4, all-time second-highest wicket-taker in Test cricket, Shane Warne died of a heart attack in his villa. The cricketing fraternity was shocked by his untimely death as he was just 52 years old. Warne management company had issued a statement saying that the further developments will be informed in due course. Further investigation by Thai Police says that Warne was experiencing chest pain before his demise.

According to the police, Warne’s family have informed them that the Late legend had a history of asthma and heart disease. A recent statement from Bo Phut Police Station superintendent Yuttana Sirisomba suggests that the 145-Test veteran had seen a doctor recently. As a result, they didn’t issue an official statement on the cause of death while suggesting it as suspicious.

Meanwhile, the police found blood in the 1999 World Cup winner’s room. However, they confirmed that when one of Warne’s friends was giving him CPR, he was bleeding while coughing.

“A large amount of blood was found in the room,” Satit Polpinit, a commander of the local provincial police, told Thai media.
“When CPR was started, the deceased had coughed up liquid and was bleeding.”

Australia’s ambassador to Thailand Allan McKinnon met the Thai police and addressed the media and thanked the police on the behalf of Warne’s family. He thanked the police for their swift work on facilitating Warne’s body to Australia as quickly as possible.

“I’m here on behalf of Shane Warne’s family and his travelling companions to thank Superintendent Yuttana and his team here at the Bo Phun Police Station and the hospital in Koh Samui for facilitating this process and getting Shane Warne back to Australia as quickly as possible,” he said.