Cricket is one of India's most popular sports. The fans are very involved in matches in terms of rivalries. For India, Australia is one of the main rival cricket teams.
Here are the top Indian team scorers who have won the most races in ODIs against Australia:
1) Sachin Tendulkar
Sachin Tendulkar also tops this list, like most other batting records. He has scored most against Australia in ODI. The Indian cricketer. Sachin had a total of 3077 games out of 71 games and a single best of 175 games.
2) Rohit Sharma
The Indian cricketer Hitman alias Rohit Sharma is in ODIs second against Australia. So far, Rohit has scored a total of 2208 runs in 40 matches, including 209 runs against the team over two hundred years.
3) Virat Kohli
The young Indian running machine is at table seventh. So far Kohli's played 40 matches and scored 1910 matches against Australia. His best individual is 123 runs against Australia.
4) Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Nice captain, MS Dhoni is the fourth player in the debate. He earned a total of 1660 runs out of 55 matches and has a single high of 104 runs.
Shikhar Dhawan is now the most aggressive player against Australia, with the 5th highest speed on ODIs. He scored 1145 games out of 27 games and an amazingly high performance of 143 games.
6) M. Azharuddin
One of Indian's most popular capitans ever, M. Azharuddin has scored 990 runs in 43 matches and ended sixth overall against Australia. He has a maximum of 91 runs against Aus.
7) Yuvraj Singh
Yuvraj Singh has scored 981 matches against Australia from 41 matches, with the highest scores being 139, the most aggressive all-rounder ever played in Indian Jersey.
8) Rahul Dravid
With a total of 974 runs against Australia on the Indian cricket wall, Rahul Dravid has 43 matches, with his personal best of 80 runs.
Here are the top Australian team scorers who have won the most races in ODIs against India
- Ricky Ponting: One of the biggest names in Australian cricket history is Ricky Ponting. He has a fantastic record in his career with India. Out of 29 test matches against India, a total of 2555 test runs were marked, with 257 being his individual best against India.
- MJ Clarke: MJ Clarke has scored a total of 2049 test runs against India in 22 matches and a glorious three year old performance with a performance of 329 runs as well as one of the greatest batsmen and captain on Australian cricket history.
- Mathew Hayden: Mathew Hayden is Australia's most dangerous cricket opener in history, having scored 1888 runs against India in 18 test matches.
- Allan Border: Allan Border has a total of 1567 matches against India in 20 test matches, though his personal best is 163 matches against the squad.
- Steve Smith: The fifth spot on the list is young Australian blood Steve Smith. He has 1429 scor3d runs out of 20 test matches and a single best of 192 runs against India.
- DC Boon: In Indian tests, DC Boon has scored 1204 runs and its best performance is 135 runs.