The Pakistan Cricket Board shall award Pakistan’s Wicket-keeper batsman Umar Akmal a three-year ban on a violation of Pakistan’s code of anti-corruption.
Three years ever since Pakistan’s batsman did not report information of corrupt approaches taken to him in 2 distinct incidents, Umar Akmal was prohibited from cricketing.
The 29-year-old was convicted by the Pakistan Cricket Board for two violations of its code for anti-corruption. It had been suspended provisionally in February before the PSL was conducted in 16 matches, 121 ODI’S, and 84 T20s. In the opening game in Karachi, he was to serve Quetta Gladiators.
Going ahead with the case
Akmal agreed at the National Cricket Academy in Lahore to represent himself at a Monday trial. Akmal was not who announced a corrupt operation before the Pakistan Super League 2020. He wasn’t involved in it.
Akmal pleaded guilty when, in the National Cricket Academy at Lahore in Pakistan, during the trial, he represented himself. Pakistan Cricket Board officially announced their decision.
Subsequent to being taken out from the PSL, Akmal was suspended briefly before on 17 February. Major parts in Pakistan are making news for wrong causes including M Asif; who accepted both Kevin Pietersen and Hashim Amla were the best they needed to confront.
The allegations on Umar Akmal
In addition to tarnishing Pakistan Cricket’s reputation, Umar Akmal has given future generations a bad example. He has indeed been unable to learn from his flying mistakes along the way. Some of the following are:
- 2011: The show-cause notice regarding the unauthorized interview given to the Indian media.
- 2012: He was given a fine for ignoring the umpires.
- 2014: Lahore police charged him for the traffic offense and for misbehaving with a warden.
- 2015: Left out of the Pakistan team, supposedly for the disdain of Pakistan’s cricket.
- 2016: Prohibited for a violation of T20I.
- 2017: Fitness issues left out of the squad.
- 2018: Great with Mickey Arthur’s misbehaviors and his remarks on a TV show about spot-set demands.
- 2019: Charged to breach the curfew of the squad
The PCB does not welcome the three-year illegally found corruption charges against a multinational company. It is a welcome warning for anyone that feels that they could flee in violation of the anti-corruption law. To avoid the hazard of corruption, all professional cricketers were called on. They notified the appropriate authorities as soon as possible. This would be in one ‘s best interest and in their teams as well as nations’ best interests.
It is hard for him now anywhere to play cricket. Later the jury will make the full ruling.